Louis Vuitton Outlet - Factory Online
I have purchase 2handbags, week ago, I have fill out forms for customer service to contact me, also send message thru email and chat.It has been week, no one has contact me.
Funds has been paid in full as I still haven't received receipt. Which no one has responded to me as yet. I don't know what to do. I have tried so many time to contact by filling out contact form, chat and email.
Email doesn't go thru. Now I came to think this might be Fraud.
My order - 181....If anyone can Please help
You may also like
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "I go to Panera at least twice a week in Latham, NY don't go I always order a tomato mozzarella panini and it is never right Dan you should be..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "This is a Suggestion , I am a Longtime ULTA Customer & Card to keeps Points etc. The Card Needs to be ABLE to have A ID to Scan the Items for..."
- "Bought ticket online through OneTravel and the ticket did not mention anything about baggage except a link with generic information regarding flights' baggage inclusion. I thought of trusting this site..."
- "diamond-deal-au sell diamond rings without putting the proper description in the body of the advertising. Instead, they put it down the bottoms in the "terms & conditions". This..."
- "They claim to provide assignment help on ANY topic. However, I submitted an assignment on Architecture which required the use of AutoCAD. I had a deadline of 12 hours and..."